Monday, July 22, 2013

Kherson => Swimming in the delta

Did I mention already, that I prefer to swim in lakes and rivers than in the sea?

Therefore I was so happy to meet two Germans yesterday morning, who know Ukraine, and Kherson quite well. Christian and his son Fred from Landsberg near Munich invited me, to join them to the beach of Kherson very close to the city center.

We were the only tourists, many families were there and it was great: The atmosphere, the water, the clouds... just everything!

30 minutes left until I will go to fix my bike and could continue the trip hopefully. Have a wonderful week out there!








1 comment:

  1. Hi Stefan,

    have you been able to repair your bike?
    Looking here every day for news about your trip.

    So always keep your nose in the wind and go on...

    Manuel

    ReplyDelete